itstonedme: (The Beguilement by stormatdusk)
[personal profile] itstonedme
Den Haag

Title: Den Haag
Pairing: Viggo/Dom
Rating: R
Summary: Modern day AU. Viggo is a successful businessman who has a particular itch that very few can scratch. Then he meets Dom. Slashababy 2010 for [livejournal.com profile] v_angelique who had requested D/s or kink, something I have never written. What ensues is dark but consensual, and I suspect not for the faint of heart.
Special thanks: To [livejournal.com profile] stormatdusk for invaluable beta feedback and creating this fabulous banner.
Cross-posted: [livejournal.com profile] fellow_shippers


It is a Friday night

Date: 2011-03-27 07:04 am (UTC)
msilverstar: (viggo-dom we happy few)
From: [personal profile] msilverstar
You know I really like that fic, and I recced it. But knowing it's in the Beguilement-verse intrigues me!

Date: 2011-03-27 05:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] itstonedme.livejournal.com
Yes, this would probably have been one of Dom's calls during the year or so after the first episode of the series. At the time of Slashababy, I didn't want that necessarily known, since it would have tipped off to those familiar with the series where Dom was coming from right from the start, and I wanted there to be a bit of discovery about that. Thanks for commenting again; so appreciated.

Profile

itstonedme: (Default)
itstonedme

January 2018

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 3rd, 2026 06:13 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios